Personal Assistant/Companion tickets for our accessible guests are admitted free of charge to Taste of London. If you require a PA/Companion ticket, please visit tasteoflondon.seetickets.com/customerservice who will be happy to assist you. Please note that free carer tickets will only be given when accompanying a purchased adult ticket. Please see further details on this scheme and our other accessibility information
Please be prepared to present the relevant documentation to support your ticket request. This will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Examples of relevant documentation are as follows:
- DLA (Disability Living Allowance)
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Evidence of registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- CredAbility Access Card (with +1 icon)
- Copy of Attendance Allowance letter
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Any other relevant documentation
All documents provided must show your full name and be dated from no older than 2020.
The above scheme and facilities are for customers with permanent/ long term access requirements and are not for people with temporary impairments such as broken bones, healing wounds or people who are pregnant.
PAs attending through this scheme need to be 18 years old by the start of the festival.